This American company is focused to the production, distribution and marketing of cheese and dairy products, as well as the import and marketing of European gourmet products. The Logistics interns will be responsible for supporting the Logistics Team in analysis, planning, execution, reporting, and follow-up rotations of Logistics programs and initiatives. They will also be working with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate, organize, and follow through on program initiatives. Interns will be exposed to the Logistics Programs, and will learn the strategy, functionality, and execution behind each. Interns will also be exposed to working in a cross-functional environment, understanding how to both balance their workload to meet timelines while remaining aligned with internal teams.
- English speaking candidate and two years experience
- Position Available: Two Logistic Interns
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Duration: 12 months
- Start Date: ASAP- Before January
- Stipend: $1,000/monthly (Based on experience)
- Hours: 40 hours / weekGeben Sie hier den Absatztext ein.
live your career dream ALL AROUND THE WORlD